Pour l'amour de la mort
[html]

NECKLACE c:

"Were you expecting someone else?" He seemed some what relieved that it was her.. But who else would he be expecting?

She snuggled up to his side, licking his cheek softly. He always seemed troubled now a days- And in some ways, it made her feel a bit paranoid too. For most, a tragic event such as that snowstorm would be burned into their mind. But Yuki could hardly only remember it. "I- I love you too, Noah." The words still felt unfamiliar on her tongue. They weren't really mates, nor were they related.. She stood up, glancing back at him and saying that she would be right back.

The girl walked over to the bedroom, using her nose to locate the necklace. She had treated this object different then the others.. Instead of hiding it in some far away area, she kept it right in the house. She felt that it was safe here- Even with the chance that the male could have found it before she was ready to give it to him. She held the necklace gently between her jaws, ensuring not to cause any damage to it.

She reentered the room with her head held low. It was hard to be sure if it was out of submissiveness or embarrassment.. Or even if it really mattered. The girl continued on towards the male until she was standing just in front of him, placing the necklace near him. "I.. Found it. In Halifax. I thought you might like it." She tilted her head, staring down at the cross. "It's really quite useless.. But still. It's just like the cross that Kem..- He broke." She didn't dare speak his name for fear that he may get in trouble. Kemo wasn't a bad man, just.. Broken. He had a twisted mind, just like her own. "That he broke." She repeated, attempting to overwrite the name she had almost spoken. "You mean a lot to me Noah.. And I really do love you. Lots of people love you.. Even if you hurt your leg."

<style type="text/css">
.character-nnnnnn b {font-weight:bold; color:#32be70; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-nnnnnn .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000}
.character-nnnnnn p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#1c2403;}
.character-nnnnnn {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#525a37; background-image:url(http://i37.tinypic.com/2lasgmx.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dashed #000000; padding: 360px 0px 67px 0px; font-family: trebuchet, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread