There Are Many Paths To Tread.
[html]

'Allo there, gov'na! Big Grin

Ralla had been up bright and early that morning to see the moon set and the sun rise, as well as to get an early start at tending to the Great Fire. Having grown a little paranoid, recently, since its going out, she wondered if her nerves would settle when she would have to leave in a few days. It was fine before I got here, it'll be fine until I return. J'adore and Oceane are plenty capable. Although the two of them couldn't directly come into contact with it because of their restrictions in duty... She would have to give them explicit permission to feed the sacred flame in her absence. Had circumstances been different, she would've allowed Chief Dawali to do it as he had before her coming. But his recent leg injury brought more worry to Ralla's heart, so she would hear none of her Chief risking further mangle of his leg. Soon, Kemo, Noss, and I will be gone for awhile. I hope nothing changes too much.

In the Town Hall, as the white wolfess was collecting her materials to start the day, her ears twitched to a familiar sound; all in voice, tune, and words. Her jaw went a little slack in recognition of the three, and as the words finished, she dropped her things back into their places and rushed to open the Town Hall door, eyes and head immediatly turning to the wolf who was leaning on the side of the building. It couldn't be... Perhaps the moon was as capricious as Ralla once thought, as she called out a name: "Frodo!?" It had to be him; she had never seen a curly black coat like his flecked with gold, of all colors. Whether it had been natural or dyed, as was a common practice from where he was from, she had never found out. But this was undoubtedly the same wolf she had met--although he had still been a child, and yet small--when she had travelled north; he was the child of the gypsy luperci, and very few knew the song that he had recited. "What're you doing here?" she asked, not with venom, but with pleasant and shocking surprise.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread