Can't wait to see you again
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: yay Big Grin. WC: 334

Sepirah sighed as she sat there. She really didn’t like to wait and wondered if she should just give up on her search. She wanted to but then the image of Caillen came into her head. She could not help but smile to the picture of his figure and pretty blue eyes. The dark princess could not wait to finally meet him. She wagged her tail to the thought, but then opened her eyes. She folded her ears down as she knew she was only imagining him being there with him. The jackal looked down to the scarf that was given to her by him. She always wore it no matter where she went. For now it was all she had to the think of him. Speaking of which, how could she really be thinking about him this much? Was it possible that she was really beginning to fall for him in a more serious matter? The dark girl shook her head gently as she tried to get the thought out of her head and wait to see if the male would show up.

Sepirah paused as she heard Caillen’s voice behind her, though at first she didn’t believe it. She thought it was just the wind playing another trick on her. She could not stand the torture of waiting so much that now her mind was making things up. She turned around to look just to make sure she wasn’t crazy and it was just the wind. The dark princess nearly froze when she say that it was really him standing there. She could feel the rush of excitement returning to her as she continued to stare at him. So many emotions filled her head as she made her way over to the giant. The jackal could not help but reach her muzzle out to give him a gentle nuzzle. ”Caillen! I can’t believe it… you’re really here. I’ve missed you so much. It seemed like forever since I last saw you.”

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread