and remember that you too will die
[html]

out of character text

A mess of dappled fur was asleep on the floor of a cabin in which still had every wall, as well as a roof. Since her own home had collapsed, and her accident had left her numb to the world for several days Tala had nothing left. Her home had been torn to pieces by a rogue tree, her body had been ravished by cold and blood. Her consciousness had been taken from her, all that had been left was a body. Even it the mess, she had been taken in by Noah like they were actually litter mates by blood and not just a mentality. He had let her stay here, despite his relationship with Yuki being so strong, blossoming so quickly. Their kindness to her could never be repayed by her in just one lifetime.
The sleeping mass of fur had been awoken by a distant call. It was the sound of Jefferson, calling the entirety of the pack together for a meeting of one topic or another. Surely it was about this snowstorm that had turned the pack, and it's territory, upside down in a current of mass destruction. This was a meeting she would have to attend. Her head was clear enough now that she was stable to walk, even find her way around again with little troubles. The fae pulled herself up to her feet slowly and truged out of the small wooden cabin into the light. The bright white of snow and gleam of sky stung at her eyes causing her to wince and shut her eyes quickly. No, she must go. This was no light manor.

She followed the direction of the howl on light feet until she found the growing gathering. Many bodies were already here, many had yet to show. Had they lost anyone in this storm? Who had come to them seeking refuge? Tala did not know, and that scared her. Bodies were taking turns talking, adding their two cents until a conversation of destruction and rebuilding was fluid. Gazing upon the bodies what Tala saw broke her fragile heart. Many had suffered a great amount of pain in this storm.... even Jefferson, he had lost an arm. Yet he still summoned the pack like a strong soldier. There was a reason this man was their leader. Tala listened for a great deal of time. Learning what she could before she would put even a thought into this pot.

"I lost my home, I sustained a great injury to my head that could have cost me my life if I had not been rescued by Noah and Yuki, to them I owe my life. I will do whatever I can to help rebuild broken buildings, tend to injured bodies... whatever I can do, I will try." It was not much, but the Djose woman was not broken entirely. The snow had not beat the kindness from her heart.

<style type="text/css">
.wintertable2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#262626; letter-spacing:1px; }
.wintertable2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.wintertable2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.wintertable2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#E4E4E4; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/m7wc61.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 232px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636363; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread