Ain't Nothin but a Dream
[html]

+WC: 229 OOC: Hey hope you don’t mind me jumping in. Just to let you know Shaw is massive, hse’s about 8feet tall ^^ and he is also in Optime form <3

Shaw was a very happy man, yes, he had proposed to the woman he loved and she agreed, now how could things get better? Well they were growing in numbers and abilities. Orin’s pups were soon to be born, and he would be a father, though he was apprehensive, he had little skills with pups, so it was strange that when he came upon something he was thinking about in the middle of the forest, he almost imagined he was imagining it. The large man stopped and looked at the strange white pup. Being as tall as he was, he made sure to stop. He smiled a little and knelt down. He could see something had scared her, though he doubted he was trying to scare anyone, it could have easily been him.

Hello, my name is Shawchert, I’m the leader here, you must be new? What’s your name?

He asked calmly, making sure to keep his hands visible and his eyes on her. He hoped she would talk, he wanted to know who she was. He did make it his business to know all the members here, or at least try to get to know them. What was a leader he wasn’t there to lead, and how could he lead if he didn’t know his pack mates? The young pup must have an interesting story to tell nonetheless.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread