Ain't Nothin but a Dream
[html]

The little girl started a little at the voice, her eyes widening, then let out a little squeal of surprise as she saw the gigantic wolf looming before her. "My name's Windsong. I'm new here," she said in the calm, bored voice she reserved for strangers, standing erect with her tail low but not between her legs. She looked up defiantly, biting back a hiss. Who was this, she wondered, and why was he so huge, and why was he walking on two legs? She stepped up onto a log daintily, picking up her small paws and retracting her claws, trying to make eye contact with the big male. He seemed unusually happy, considering that most large males were not very kind towards little pups they didn't recognize. "I know you don't recognize me; I came here yesterday, after wandering for months, traveling all the way east from the other coast." She paused, waiting for a response.

<style type="text/css">
.windsong01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #003000; }
.windsong01-ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #003000;}
.windsong01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.windsong01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#005901; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/ayojkh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #B9D7C5; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B9D7C5; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.windsong01-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread