Ain't Nothin but a Dream
[html]

OOC: This one's really really short, even for me.

Windsong looked at the huge male, beginning to relax. "Well, I'm, um, staying with Skye right now..." she trailed off, uncertain, as he surveyed her and asked his next question, and for the first time she noticed the strange instrument bound around his neck. It strangely resembled the piccolos and clarinets her pack used to play many months ago, yet it was different somehow. "No, I don't think so. I've heard instruments that look kinda like that though, called the piccolo and clarinet. You like music, don't you? So do I, and my former pack has always been musical, especially talented with the piano, but I was never good at playing instruments or singing anyways." She looked up expectantly, her bright green eyes fixed on the male, unblinking.

<style type="text/css">
.windsong01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #003000; }
.windsong01-ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #003000;}
.windsong01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.windsong01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#005901; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/ayojkh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #B9D7C5; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B9D7C5; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.windsong01-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread