Ain't Nothin but a Dream
[html]

OOC: Gonna wrap this up soon

The music tingled in her ears, making her think of past days, and she didn't want the big male to stop. She felt a smile spread across her face as he asked his next question.

Windsong, fidgeting, paused, trying to think of a good way to reply to his question. Well, she hadn't really learned to dance anywhere; she'd just always been able to do it, from the time she could stand up, she'd watched her mom dance and learn from her moves. "Well, I watched my mom dance when I was little, and as soon as I could stand up I tried to mirror her moves. My sisters were better at hunting than dancing, though, and my brothers weren't interested in the arts at all; all they cared about was play-fighting."

"Valinta? What does she look like? It should be interesting to learn some new dances, as all the dances I know are based mostly off improvisation, and are in 'pacific' style. I'll try and find her, if it won't be too hard."

<style type="text/css">
.windsong01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #003000; }
.windsong01-ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #003000;}
.windsong01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.windsong01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#005901; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/ayojkh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #B9D7C5; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B9D7C5; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.windsong01-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread