I came to see the edge of the world.
The coyote was soon back on his feet, and it made his muscles tense even further, embracing themselves for a new attack. However, for his silent gratefulness, it simply grinned and told them his name. Hybrid Holocaust. Most fitting name, indeed. "Liev Morozov. And I'll hope we won't even meet again... Hybrid." The male replied back with a hint of sarcasm when he spoke the coyote's name. He saw no real need to treat the other with any of his usual honorifics. After all, he was planning to kill one of his packmates. No, a member of his family.

The grayish male squinted his purples eyes in an almost threatening way when the wind blew against his bulky back, pulling his already risen fur even higher, but also bringing about the so familiar scent of their pack. The coyote quickly noticed it and began to retreat. The Russian brought out a new, even louder snarl, and watched in his inner bliss as the clearly Inferni member ran back into the woods.

Once it was out of his vision, he relaxed his body and shook some of the dirt and snow off his pelt and turned around to his fellow packmate.

She was wounded. Rather badly as it seemed. When she began to chuckle so hardly, he tilted his head ever so lightly, wandering if she got hit on the head as well. He trotted towards her and examined her with a few sniffs and glances at the bleeding cut on her shoulders. She thanked him, and he simply replied with a warm glance, a kind smile and a large nod. "I did nothing but my duty, ma'am. And yes, I believe you do. Can you walk?" He asked, ready to support her on their way back to the tunnels. He felt her legs trembled lightly and bit his lower lip at that. He shifted to her side so she would be able to lay part of her weight on his own shoulder, though he thought it should be better if he carried her the way back. Seeing she was on her wolf form, it wouldn't be that big of a problem.

Messages In This Thread