I came to see the edge of the world.
Sounds good to me ^^

She wouldn't handle to go all the way back to the caves, that much was sure. As they walked ever so slowly back to their territories, he was thinking in calling someone to see if they could help her.

She accepted his support and, though it was a rather awkward position, while in Secui, she didn't seem to weight at all on him. While they walked, he noticed something. "I'm sorry. I know this is not a much fortunate situation for this, but I don't believe we have been properly introduced. I'm Liev Morozov." He said with a tender smile and a slow nod towards the female.

Finally, as soon as they reached the borders, he stopped to rest her near some bushes, and after a deep breath, he let a loud, long howl. Luckily, someone you turn up in here and help them. Meanwhile, they would have to stop that bleeding. As quickly as he could, the Russian began to shift back to his Optime form. His joints clicked together, his bones stretched and his massive Secui self was finally gone.

He took off his beige bandana, pressing it against the major wound on her shoulder, and tying it skillfully with a tight knot. It soon turned deep red, but not that he cared all that much. There bigger priorities in this life-or-death situation then blood stains.

Messages In This Thread