I came to see the edge of the world.
(if liev wants to post once that would be fine, then we could end this? doesn't matter to meh)

Demi ignored for the most part the franticly male, her stare cold while overlooking the wound. She opened it up, greeted by warmth of crimson spilling onto the clean towels and sheets she had. Quickly her fingers dug into it, claws pinching a vein that had been severed. Demi shook her head in disgust. Worse then she imagined and almost beyond her ability to heal. She reached with her available hand for a small clamp, she’d clamp then suture as best she could before closing the wound. Thankfully it was a big enough vein for her to work with, her adept small fingers worked with precision with the small needle. She couldn’t seal it all the way around, the stiches more or less made sure to butt the vein together so it could heal on its own.

Demi sighed softly; she had finally stopped the bleeding and now composed her thoughts for her next action. The whole wound needed to be cleaned, infection could easily kill her now that she was so weak. Deft hands again grabbed another towel, dosed the tip with alcohol and went about cleaning the wound. It was a slower alternative, but an easier one then just pouring the alcohol over the wound.

She just ignored his question for now as she started stitching the wound shut. Several claw marks to either side needed her attention too and once finished proper she applied a large bandage around her shoulder to keep it clean. Demi leaned back against her chair when finished, letting her mind settle before addressing him.

“Keep an eye on her, if she takes a fever call for me. When she wakes make sure she drinks and eats. She’ll survive if we keep an eye on her” the words where simple enough, she stood then wiping her bloodied hands and arms. Demi would go crawl into bed with her mother tonight, and leave the male to tend the female.

“I’m Demi D’Angelo by the way, and you two are?” she asked the male as she readied herself to leave.

Messages In This Thread