with the changing wind
[html]

I forgot that Sage's arm was supposed to be messed up(crushed by a rock or something lol)... derp. Oh, well. It doesn't really change much. Tongue Also, I assumed Skye was in Optime? WC: 713

The Lykoi girl had nearly fallen asleep on the back of her new-found friend and handsomely large-boned steed, Lennon, when she'd heard the sound of someone approaching. Blearily, she rose from her reclined pose, taking the joint once again from behind her ear and relighting it. Holding the smoking thing between her lips and giving it several good puffs, she wiped her eyes and stretched each limb thoroughly(save for her bandaged left arm), feeling a bit cramped from having been seated for so long.

Just as she had begun to feel lively again, she saw movement in the bushes and snapped to attention. Out of the brush came a rather large, somewhat intimidating looking male wolf. The man's coloring was interesting; cream, russet, and an even darker red. He was surely handsome, but incredibly hulking. He was nearly her height where he stood, even with Sage mounted on horseback. Then again, she was quite the small girl herself.

"Hello, my name is Shawchert Menue, and you are at the border of Cercatori D’ Arte, is there anything I can help you with?" he said, words which she was sure he'd rehearsed many times.

With a great beaming smile, she climbed carefully but enthusiastically down from Lennon's back, the horse giving a small snort in greeting to the man himself. As her feet touched the ground, she brushed herself off a bit with her free hand, taking another deep puff of the joint as she did so. With that, she looked up to Shawchert and extended her good hand happily, bowing her head briefly in greeting.

"Hello there, Shawchert!" she said in return, nearly bouncing from her excitement at the simple presence of company. "You are the leader here, then?" she asked curiously, having assumed this information from his vague posturing, size, strong scent, and his rather quick response to her call.

But before he could respond, another figure eased itself out of the trees. This time, a smaller, pretty female form. Sage was nearly overcome with the thrill of meeting these new people, and her attention was quickly drawn by the other girl, who took no time at all to introduce herself, as well.

"Hi," the elegant woman greeted. "I'm Skye Collins, co-leader of Cercatori d'Arte. It's nice to meet you," she introduced herself, and Sage couldn't help but be mesmerized by her gorgeous fiery locks, nodding her own response to the brief introduction.

"Ah!" Sage exclaimed with another pretty smile, "It's so nice to meet you both... My name is Sage River Lykoi!"

The girl turned to and from each of them, hoping to give each one just enough of her attention.

"Though I'm not exactly in need of help, I wanted to pop in and bring a friendly message from Inferni! And...I brought some gifts!" she said excitedly, putting the tips of her pointer fingers together in an odd but happy gesture.

Sage turned now and reached into one of her sacks, retrieving a certain canvas painting she'd done. She did look a bit helpless with only one working arm, but she managed the feat without much trouble. Additionally, she retrieved two simple leather bags she'd stitched together, a bit of plain but pretty embossing done on the surface of each. One had a landscape with a few flowers drawn onto it, and the other had several small animals. Hopefully, they would appreciate these gifts. The girl offered the flowered bag to the lovely woman named Skye, and gave the one with the cute animals to Shaw. Even if they gave these gifts away, or didn't make use of them, Sage still felt proud to have made them at all. With another grin she presented the painting, unsure of who to give it to, but hoping it could be shared by the pack.

"Oh! I almost forgot," she said, turning back to the pack on Lennon's back once more and retrieving a single handmade rabbit-fur blanket similar to her own. With a bit of a frown she said, "I'm sorry I didn't make more...I wasn't sure how many of you I would meet, and they do take a bit of time..."

Perhaps she was the only one that would be somewhat saddened by her slight lack of foresight, but that was alright. It was never a bad thing to be more prepared; and next time, she would be.

<style type="text/css">
.sagefreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8f5f8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4c4c58; }
.sagefreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c58; text-align:center;}
.sagefreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sagefreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#e0d7f5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f8f5f8; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c58; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.sagefreeb2-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #4c4c58; margin:0 auto;}
.sagefreeb2-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4c4c58; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#500+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread