with the changing wind
[html]

Durrr it's okay, I'm slow too. >< And short, blah!

Now that she had given her gifts and said at least some of her part, she felt a bit awkward just standing there. Her hosts, though, were very welcoming, and did not hesitate to make her feel appreciated. Now that was a welcome change. With a smile, she inclined her gentle head towards Shawchert in a nod of agreement to his query about the trip over. It had been splendid, in fact; a journey the Lykoi girl hoped to make more often.

"These are beautiful," the woman named Skye said genuinely, "We are honored to accept these wonderful gifts, and we give our thanks to you and Inferni."

"You are most welcome then! What message does Inferni have for us?"

Excited to hear his positive response, she opened her mouth to speak, but then stopped short, realizing she hadn't really prepared anything. "Well, sir, madam," she said, inclining her head towards each in turn. "This is a bit of an unofficial meeting; I don't have any special words or anything like that prepared," she admitted, giving a single chuckle to herself, glancing down, "but I just wondered how Cercatori's relationship with Inferni has been so far?" Sage pondered for a moment what exactly she should say, since words had the tendency to come out more quickly than she thought about them. "I'm hoping to help improve our reputation, if only a little bit..." she added happily.

Yellow eyes glanced back and forth between the pair before asking, curiously: "Has Grandmother Kaena wandered over here yet? Or Gabriel, for that matter?" After all, the place was new; maybe her aging omi and busy Aquila hadn't been able to make it yet.

<style type="text/css">
.sagefreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8f5f8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4c4c58; }
.sagefreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c58; text-align:center;}
.sagefreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sagefreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#e0d7f5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f8f5f8; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c58; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.sagefreeb2-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #4c4c58; margin:0 auto;}
.sagefreeb2-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4c4c58; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#500+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread