(M) Dreaming of the future
[html]
Yume

ooc Yay testing her out in a thread. I'm just going to call her Yumi for now till I have a good name for her. Location just outside Inferni •Halcyon Mountain area

Yume was Happy to finally smell prey. Well She thought she could smell rabbit. She hadn't been paying attention to the male who seemed to be having a gravity problem. Snarling to herself she hoped that she could find food soon.

being caught off gaurd by a angry male voice she turned not knowing who it was. She looked at him and her calm look changed as she glared at him. "What the fuck am I doing/ What the fuck are you doing? You look like an idiot." She said. Though unknown to her they had the same veiw of the opposite sex. She was raised that men were worthless and only were around for one reason. Well that fact was reassured by her retarted brother and now the idiot who was hanging on to a tree.

"Is everyone here as stupid or dumb as you? The fact is your hanging off a tree and you look like you are about as smart as an ant. though most men are." She said. Gold eyes lit up with orange flames as she lept over to him. "You broke my concentration I was hunting or trying to but some yote lighter then air thought he could interupt." She stated. Knife in one hand lightly moving as she spoke. She had nearly forgotten she was cold.

<style>
.yume-f06 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.yume-f06 b {color:#E5CDB6;}
.yume-f06-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.yume-f06-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#27180A; text-shadow:#F8E1CA 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:350px;}
.yume-f06-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.yume-f06 {background-color:#8F7154; border:1px solid #E5CDB6; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#352516; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.yume-f06-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #E5CDB6; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread