(M) Dreaming of the future
[html]
Yume

ooc Yay testing her out in a thread. I'm just going to call her Yumi for now till I have a good name for her. Location just outside Inferni •Halcyon Mountain area

yume wasn't impressed by the male at all he was bothering her. looking at the red eyes she wondered what the hell he was talking about. She raised her nose to the air and sniffed no she was not in the pack close but not in. "No rules say I can't hunt out here I'm not in the pack territory." She said.

she watched him wobble a little and stand. What was he not used to standing on his two legs. How sad it made doing things much easier she found. "Well what the fuck do you want me to do? Starve? You would like that I bet."

She crossed her arms accidentally bumping the necklace on her neck. During her traveling she had taken time and put together a necklace with the two teeth of her mate and her young daughters paw. She loved them and missed them but they were gone from this world and she was still here so she intended on making the best of it.

<style>
.yume-f06 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.yume-f06 b {color:#E5CDB6;}
.yume-f06-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.yume-f06-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#27180A; text-shadow:#F8E1CA 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:350px;}
.yume-f06-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.yume-f06 {background-color:#8F7154; border:1px solid #E5CDB6; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#352516; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.yume-f06-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #E5CDB6; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread