Lesson Learnt
OOC-Use this to reference the story. Feel free to PP his teaching Big Grin

Bombarded with questions, J'adore smiled. 'Sit anywhere. I'll tell you a story. You welcome. We're gonna start now'. He was out of breath by time he had finished answering the pup. 'I'm glad you like my cabin' he added, sitting down and patted the seat next to him.

J'adore began his story as the pup sat down. He was pretty sure he had memorised it well.

When he finished the story he turned to Ayasha. 'How did you like that?' He hoped he was being a good teacher, he usually was, but due to the fact he was still a little shaky he may not have been at best standard.

'How old are you now?' he asked, remembering her love of horses. She must be getting near shifting age, but he doubted she was quite there yet. He had promised to let he ride Inez when they were both old enough, and Ayasha was due to be ready before him. She could always ride Fuerte though... He was a gentle, easy mover. He would suite her alot better than Vasquera, the strong, showoffish cremello stallion J'adore normally rode. It was true 'Quera had a mind of his own. It was unlikely Ayasha would enjoy a ride on him.

Yes, when she was ready she would ride Fuerte.

Messages In This Thread