Lesson Learnt
She gave him a mischievous smile. "I'll have to hold you to that, for your information." She tried to sound important but then gave a few giggles. She pouted at how long she would have to wait. "Two years," she whined, "but that's in forever." To a puppy that had even seen a year, two seemed like forever. Granted a day seemed to be a long time to her.

At the idea of burns and splinters, she looked at him like he was crazy. "How am I supposed to learn about them? Are gonna burn yourself and get splinters so I have to take care of them for you?" Adults had crazy ideas sometimes. "'Cause that wouldn't be fun for you." She however would be fascinated by medical care. "What's been your worst injury?" she asked curiously.

So far she had been injury-free, but she had seen her mommy die. She was still sad about death and hoped that she could help people from dying. And learning medicine was the way to do that. So, she looked at him eagerly, waiting to see how he would show her how to take care of burns and splinters. Though she looked around the room and saw an axe. "Where'd ya get the axe? Can I see it?"

Messages In This Thread