Lesson Learnt
[html]

out of character text

'It would seem so, thats three times more than what you've lived already. But it wll be more special if you wait, huh?' he said ruffling her head fur. For a pup who hadn't seen a year he didn't doubt it seemed a while to wait, but the best things were worth a wait. 'You know... you may be able to ride him in ome and a half years, he may be a bit older'. The dealer had only gave him an estimate on the age front.

'No it wouldn't be terribly nice for me. I'll think of something' he said with a grin. Hmmm, worst injury? It was probably the one one his eye. It was sheer carelessness that cause the scar, but he could still smile at his mistake. 'Probably this one' he said pointing to the long thin pink line that was either side of his eye, top and bottom.

'That is the axe I use for chopping wood' he explained, standing up, walking over and picking it up before returning to his young companion. He placed it down on the battered sofa they both sat on. 'It's the only one I ever use, well that or the other one, but the other one is broken' J'adore explained.

Do you wanna hear another story?' the Spaniard asked.

<style type="text/css">
.jadoreFIRE b {font-weight:bold; color:#fd7a20; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jadoreFIRE .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.jadoreFIRE p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jadoreFIRE {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4z9iq.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 290px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ab310a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread