Lesson Learnt
[html]

OOC:

'Not really' J'adore laughed, 'It was more my own stupidity'. But he supposed he should tell her. 'Something fell on me. A human object'. It would probably open up more irrelevant questions, but he would try his best to steer Ayasha into learning.

'I will fix it' the Spaniard said after a moment of thought, 'I suppose with the storm, I've been putting it off so I could deal with my duties. I suppose I'll fix it later today'. He had been so busy with finding dry firewood and then going out to find yet more wood, this time for the repairs that were required after the storm hit.

J'adore told the story as he had been told. He was sure his companion would have many questions. 'Is there anything your unsure of?' he asked. The Spaniard had forgotten to ask if she understood before, he would not make that mistake again.

Do you want to learn the AniWayan language?'[/b] the Golden male asked, 'Well, some of it. I'm not the best person to teach this particular subject'

Wifey ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.roseyrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#fe3108; letter-spacing:1px; }
.roseyrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.roseyrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.roseyrose {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m59 ... ewcopy.jpg); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 375px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kemo
[/html]

Messages In This Thread