Lesson Learnt
OOC- You can just PP the fixing of the axe in your next threads.

'I'll 'bear' that in mind nex time then'. His joke was weak, but it was an attempt. He would probably never fully lie about the incident which caused his scar, but it would be fun to play it up once in a while.

'Cool, we'll do it this afternoon' he told the pup, who's help would be welcomed. He could do it on his own, but with Ayasha's help there was no backing out of it or putting it of till tomorrow, and then the tomorrow after that, excetera.

The femme's next query was a difficult one for J'adore to answer. He thought for a moment before replying, 'I'm not sure'. His answer was honest, but he could sense Ayasha's disapointment from his brief answer and went on to add to it. 'Maybe it was the spirits trying to say they could work together better. As I said they were often at war and perhaps it was the spirits way of telling them to at like adults, to stop being silly'. He paused, thinking how a pup must find that, poor children only just starting life, dying before they could shift. But by all means he wasn't going to explain that by not sending their young out to mate with the other families, that they had started to inbreed. No, that was a conversation for an older Ayasha. 'Though it does seem a bit mean, killing off peple so young' he added quickly, after a few moments of silence.

Messages In This Thread