Lesson Learnt
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#jadore {width: 400px; background: #b6daae url('http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a428/schattenjager/Graphics/Souls/jadorebg.png') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 280px; border: 1px solid #77918f; font-family: "georgia", serif; font-size: 8pt; color: #6e435e;}
#jadore p {line-height: 10pt; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; text-align: justify;}
#jadore .ooc {color: #77918f; text-align: right;}
#jadore .speak {color: #77918f;}
</style>

Will you finish this off please Smile You can PP them moving to the workshop and just fade out Big Grin

'It means a rubbish joke, like nothing to hold it together' he explained smiling. But their main form HAS to be a pup. He laughed and gave a nod before replying 'Yes I agree'. He didn't, he believed that their true form was smoke, if the existed at all. But he wasn't about to crush his students own believes/

'It means...' he paused realising he didn't truely know, 'I think it means keeper'. He himself was only learning the tongue.

'Would you like to help me fix my axe?' he asked, trying to steer away from the language and onto fixing his axe, which had gone a good few weeks without a shard of TLC.

'Repeat what you can remember about what you learnt'. Their learning and teaching and question asking and answering went on for a while, perhaps and hour or so before J'adore.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread