Panic and Tears
Saphrina jumped down from the cot running in circles chaseing her tail she bit her tail and yelped slightly, she fell over dizzy and heard Ralla say ''its bad to keep scary things in" so she turned to her new mother and jumped up to a chair and sighed sadly "My mommy and daddy loved me, But my daddy didnt want me around since my brothers and sisters died while they were in my mommys tummy. He said i was a bad omen or something."

"He said he should just kill me off so that nothing bad happens. But my mommy protected me like she always did. My mommy was pretty and nice and she always had foods for me." she said sighing "The fire. It wasnt natural it was made by my daddy he tried to kill of our sick leader and it didnt work.. My mommy grabbed me and tried to run but my daddy stoped us. He said it was his fault and if he died we had to die with him. My mommy set me down and told me to run as far as i could. But i only ran to hide. " she said looking down.

"I heard my mommy yelp and growl but i was to scared to help her.. I finnaly came out and saw my daddy about to hurt her so bad she wouldnt wake up. Well all I did was jumped on his back and bit his ear as hard as i could." she said bringing her ears back "He turned on me then, and hurt me. He promised if i lived i could stay with him but all i did after he hurt me was run, i ran as far as i could and i wound up here..." She said looking down sadly and tried not to cry looking up at her new mother "You wont hurt me... Will you?" she asked Ralla sadly

Messages In This Thread