Panic and Tears
Shiloh had walked into town hall looking for someone to talk to. Most of the pack lived in the town hall and as Shiloh walked in she noticed a white she wolf and a smaller grey one like herself eating. She approached them slowly, intrigued with the scars that the pup had. They were almost identical and Shiloh found herself wondering how someone as young as the pup got the same scars she did. She wanted to talk to the pup but was scared the white she wolf would shoo her away. She sat down on the floor by the two before trying to start a conversation. "Um hi...I'm...I'm Shiloh and I am new here. I..I don't know anyone around here so I would like to get to know you two. I apologize about my scars, most people tend to stay away.... I just don't want to be alone anymore." whispered Shiloh looking down. She touched her arm, a long pink burn scar running from her wrist and up to her elbow from where she tried to save her sister. The memory had always haunted her and as she looked at the pup she felt like she knew her. *she must have had fire in her past. I know burn scars well and she has a few* she thought as she waited for a reply back

Messages In This Thread