Panic and Tears
[html]

Ralla's ears were the first to pick up on an intrusion. She turned from her spot in front of Saphrina, straightening to better greet whoever had entered. She was not particularily irked by the disturbance, but rather worried more for Saphrina. I just hope she doesn't get frightened or upset that someone else is seeing her distraught, she thought. The stew was still steaming in Ralla's hand and she set it down to properly address the newcomer. "Hello," she said evenly back to the new girl's shy voice. She might've been friendlier had the shewolf not been staring so intently on her adoptive daughter, but because of the staring she felt a little more protective, perhaps moreso because of Saphrina's admission.

"Shiloh, my name is Ralla," the white wolfess said in response, a warm smile coming onto her face. She had met a girl much like Shiloh a while back--Pepper was her name--and she had been quite timid. But Shiloh almost spilled her heart right there that it took Ralla aback for a moment; most didn't share such a thought so freely. So placed into an awkward state, Ralla was a little hesitant to nod when Saphrina jumped down and looked to her. Not that she could control the pup, but...instincts were instincts, even if they were quite plain in the Shiloh posed no threat. She watched as Saphrina went over to scent Shiloh, sighing with a bit of relief as the child displayed some return to behavioral normalcy. At least she doesn't dwell long on those horrible dreams. All was going well--Shiloh was treating Saphrina with care, playing with her quite nicely--just a moment before Saphrina bit her hand. "Saphrina!" Ralla exclaimed, stepping forward to try and take Saphrina from the girl's hand. "I'm sorry Shiloh, she's...hungry," she said with a bit of a frown, at a loss for much of an explanation. "Saphrina, other wolves aren't dinner," she admonished quietly, setting the pup back down in front of her own bowl of stew. Turning over her shoulder, she gave a concerned glance to Shiloh. Saphrina's teeth were yet too small to puncture, but the shewolf's pride or affections might've been more hurt than her flesh. "Would you like a bowl of stew as well? The two of us can't finish the whole pot, I'm afraid."

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.[

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread