Starting from Scratch
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 333 OOC: OMG Bao I kept reminding myself I swear, “post, damn it” but I never did… till now, anyways this is Predated to February 25 if that’s ok with you!

In Character

Shaw was wore out, and simply did not feel like repairing anything at all right at that moment. He’d been doing it almost non stop since the storm abated and they were finally able to get out. He’d fixed Orin’s shutters a while ago, made sure the stables were livable, fixed up a small place for Valinta and a few other s to stay. It was just the worst time in the world to have begun a pack. Early fall was not a good time to start something like this, but it had been done and if he ever had plans of making another pack, which he had no such thoughts, he would remind himself that he would have to do it early summer. That way they would be fully ready for this horrible weather that the north brought in.

Instead of actually hammering in nails in a piece of wood, he was carving. He was trying to rebuild the collection of things that he had lost in the storm. His project today could be seen as just one of many figurines he had. Well would have eventually. It was just a small figure of a butterfly. Something he did out of memory, he did not have any books with thim, though he could easily find one in Orin’s shop but that wasn’t neither here nor there. He was just working on something he felt would become beautiful or horrific, either way he’d stll have enjoyed making it. He spent most of his time just outside on sky’s porch relaxing on the steps. It was one of his annoying things he tended to do to Sky he was sure of it, but she didn’t really show it. He was daydreaming about the wedding he was about to have… well in the future, he was engaged to Sky, though he didn’t know what that meant or what privileges it gave him, but it did make him feel good inside for whatever reason there was.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread