she called it her future
[html]

Unlike some, he did not seem to be all that reluctant to talk about his family. Until recently, when she had finally brought her own family into the world with Haven, the young Lady Chance had been one of those that did not particularly want to talk about her family. What was there to say? She had a father that she had never met, a wretched mother that was a pup-killer, a brother that had abandoned her out of fear, and siblings that had died as infants at the jaws of their awful mother. There had not been much to say about her family until she had begun her own with Haven. The family of her past did not matter now.

She could hear the implications in his voice about the daughter he had lost in the wind and Princess chose not to ask about it in the interest fo being polite. J'Adore did not seem to want to say more on the matter and she did not wish to pry for more information. Though she was usually very nosy, she could not ask about this, especially now that she had children of her own. If she were to lose one of them, she certainly would not want to talk about it with a complete stranger. Instead, Princess focused on something else had had said.

The future mate and the adopted son in another pack was interesting to her, particularly because of the history of her relationship with Haven. "Are you moving to her pack to be with her? Why haven't you yet? I moved to Cours des Miracles to be with my mate. It was a hard decision, because I really liked my pack, but I'm happy I did it," she explained. It had been an incredibly difficult choice to make and she had feared that they would never be together, but she had never once regretted the move.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei05 b {font-weight:bold; color:#faece9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #232129; }
.allifreebei05-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#af513e; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei05 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei05 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#f0bfb5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei05.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #faece9; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#af513e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei05-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #af513e; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei05-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #faece9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread