she called it her future
[html]

She had never been off this continent and she knew very little of the world across the ocean, so it did not surprise her to hear that Spain was elsewhere. The tribal man did not seem to want to talk much more of that, though, instead questioning whether or not she would be fine to take the books back to Cour des Miracles on her own. As she had not found too many, she figured it would not be too bad, and the city was not all that far from the pack's territory. "I think I'll be fine. I didn't get too many," she said. Princess was a stubborn and prideful she-wolf, and despite being very tired often, she was not the type to accept help when it was offered.

Golden gaze followed his to the top of the shelf curiously and Princess tilted her lovely face up to see the winged creature perched there. The male and the bird exchanged some words with a small interjection by J'Adore that this was his spirit guide, and Princess thought to the other time she had seen a spirit guide. It had been an extremely long time since then, well over a year, but it had not been an encounter that the young Lady Chance could possibly forget. It had been on an excursion to visit the tribe that she had met Susquehanna and her daughter, Desiree, and Hanna's spirit guide.

Hanna's spirit guide had been much more alarming than this one, however strange it was to see a spirit guide. "Hello, Ptitsa. He is, he's been really helpful," she said, as he had been. She would certainly be able to make good use of the books he had helped her mind, she hoped. "I met a woman of the tribe a very long time ago, Susquehanna, and her spirit guide was a tiger, so I've seen one before," she explained to J'Adore. She recalled her reaction to Hanna's guide and it had been interesting, to say the least, and she did not know whether or not J'Adore had received odd responses to his in the past.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei05 b {font-weight:bold; color:#faece9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #232129; }
.allifreebei05-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#af513e; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei05 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei05 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#f0bfb5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei05.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #faece9; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#af513e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei05-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #af513e; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei05-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #faece9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread