I Will Always Return
Saphrina shivered letting Ralla carry her to the town hall, she felt the blankets being wraped around her and let Ralla hopefully calm down. She moved inside of the blankets makeing a small den like hollow in the blankets and began to scratch fur comeing off in clumps.

she got so itchy she jumped out of the blankets and rolled around on the floor fur flying everywere she stayed on her side useing her hind paws to push her forward on the floor leaveing a trail of fur, "Mommy! Im itchy!" she rolled around on the floor tryin to get rid of the itch but couldnt, fur clumped on the floor her fur still wet she let out a coupple coughs and kept scratching. Saphrina rolled on the floor bumping into Kemo, she stoped for a moment and looked at him and tilted her head, she looked away and kept scratching bald patches all over her body.

Soon she stoped itching once she was all pink and hardly any fur left on her body, she fell onto her side fur all over the town hall. Saphrina let out a sneeze and she looked up at her mother "Im otay now?" she asked thinking her fur was fine. She scratched once more and saw a patch of fur fly right off. Her eye went wide and she let out a squeak of sadness because her beautiful fur was all over and not on her body. She looked at her mother her expression saying "What now?" she soon let out another cough and looked to Ralla with sad eyes "Mommy?" She asked "Is he my daddy?" She nodded her head to Kemo her body shivering from the 'lack of fur' as she turned to kemo and tilted her head "Am I mommy?" she asked once more waiting for an awnser.

Messages In This Thread