It's Not Goodbye Forever
[html]
300+

Strelein huffed, crossing his arms over his chest as he watched the man before him come toward him. For a moment, he thought that Noss was going to do something dramatic, trying to literally sweep him off his feet for the last time until he returned. Not that Strel would let him do it now, or then. No way, not like he wanted it. No, no such thought in his little red head. "Well, I hope she knows what kind of position she's putting me in, keeping you here pacing outside. You'll wear out a dirt path if you keep that up, and where will we plant things in the spring, then?" he complained rolling his eyes as he flamboyantly pointed to the path that the other man had been taking over the snow. "Don't make me tie your sorry ass to the fence surrounding the hotel for Ralla to come untie," he threatened, his mind taking that image to a dirty place he did not want to visit.

The man asked that question again, and Strel almost shuffled uncomfortably at it. Noss was leaving for a good month or two, probably more. He could not be bitter and resentful in the last few moments of their time together. Miss him? he asked himself, silence reigning even as the other man's taunt lingered. "Miss you?" he mirrored back, eyebrows rising. He opened his mouth for a witty retort back. "Who would miss a broody lump?" "Why would I?" "Don't be so full of yourself." But they all seemed so cruel, so unfair, so not like Strel to say. "Sure, I'd definitely miss my little punching bag. And I never did get to try you out as my mobile pin cushion," he joked in return, thinking that was more appropriate. But eyes cast down suddenly, the redhead turned away. "Maybe I'd miss you," he said in a very low voice, almost too quiet to hear. The whole world didn't need to know, after all.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread