It's Not Goodbye Forever
[html]
300+
this should disappear soon since Noss is already back :|

Strel looked at his hands, listening to what Noss said. None of it needed an answer from him, so he kept his stupid mouth shut before saying something ignorant. He did not know tribe life, he did not know anything about it. He knew the traditional pack life and this new age, new kind of pack with liberal views, but a traditional tribe life? It was nothing familiar to him and what he knew he had heard off of friends and off of Hemming before the man left the lands, probably to go to the Greater Tribe that AniWaya stemmed from. It was probably similar to them, since Ralla had fit right in.

He gave a light smile at the comment about keeping an agree leader to be. It made him laugh. Noss would probably stubbornly leave the tribe and never come back, but even that seemed too much for the man. He would probably moan, complain, and brood until they had to let him leave or else he'd poison their water supplies from his moping. "Of course not.. it's not wise," he nodded along, cooing out his words in good humor. It was nice to talk like this now and then, even though the impending moment was coming, when the man would have to leave and be absent for so very long. Strel's face fell as he thought about it, and he knew he was coming off as sad and despondent.

Noss was strong, that was clear. The redhead knew it well. He looked up with lavender eyes at the golden ones of the other man and sighed. "I'm not worried about you coming back in one piece. I'm worried about..," he faltered and looked away, not wanting to voice his concerns. They were silly and he would have to reveal to Noss openly what he felt. And that was a no no. "Besides.. I'll be here.. I have no where else to go.. This is my home."

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread