It's Not Goodbye Forever
[html]
Yeah >.> I'll close it up now >.< You notice how our threads with these two tend to drive on? It's cuz Noss doesn't talk enough...or we're both really just into our charries...or both <3

Just as Strel was fumbling out his words--which was unlike him, Noss knew--they both heard a howl that was distinctly feminine; short staccato at the beginning, drawn out at the end. But in spite of it and knowing that it was time, Noss only turned his head for a moment before returning his attention to Strel. Noss had seen him despondent before, but now it was directly because of him...or had the other times been because of him as well? Was this time? He would not speculate. With sympathy Noss knew what Strel was talking about. At one time he would have never imagined another home outside of his pack in the Moon Tribe; would never have considered permanently leaving it, much less going on the venture he was on now. But by the strange twist of fate that the moon had led his sister on, it had also led him to meet Strel that night in Halifax. 'There are no coincidences,' he could almost hear Ralla say.

"That's what I'm counting on. Cuz you know, I already searched this whole blasted place once for my sister; searching all over again for you would take ages," he said with mock exasperation. Without warning he surprised Strel again, hugging him about the shoulders tightly before standing, a faint blush oh-so-barely visible on his gray and white cheeks. He would return, and never forget that the reason he was doing so was because he loved the man on the porch step, and that he wanted to share his home with him. "But you know..." he added as almost an afterthought, "home can be anywhere. And remember; I promised." With a final look at Strelein von Rosnete, Noss went towards the origin of the sound, not daring to look back for fear that he would crumble at Strel's expression and refuse to leave at all.

That was just how good Strel had him.

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Noss-01 b {font-weight:normal; color:#8b6e9f; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px #6d6175; }
.Noss-01 .ooc {text-align:center; padding: 5px; font-family:ariel, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#8b6e9f; padding: 1px 1px 7px 1px;}
.Noss-01 p {text-indent:15px; padding:1px 12px 1px 12px; margin:0px; }
.Noss-01 .divide {width: 200px; border-bottom:2px dashed #2e174c; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.Noss-01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ebe8ed; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... oss2-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2e174c; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#708495; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread