The flux of life is unpredictable
[html]

3+

The two toned female did have feelings for the male, however it was hard for her to fight out if the feelings where still there to hurt Itzla after he had done so much for her, he had put him-self between him and a pack member, he had been willing to kill for her. Pontiac knew that she loved both males, she really did. After all Itzal she had given her virginity to, and Ty had been her first mate ever. There was a lot to fight against and weight in her heart about, however Itzal was there to pick her up and to helped her when she had left the Valley broken hearted and crushed after Ty had left her standing there upon the border line, laying down upon the ground crying and in a broken mess.

She listened to his story, She would give him all he time that he needed and would not say a word till after it was done. After he had told her that he had killed a pup, she felt the color rush out of her face, but she did not stop him there, he had to tell it all he wanted to. It was rude not to let him do that? The tan and white female crossed her arms over her stomach as she looked down and then back up to him. After he finished she stood there for a second, she gave a nod with a sigh. She let ever thing sort out in her mind, her voice came out, weak and shaking but she tried to push though that, and tried to make sure that he understood her words. ”Ty…you hurt me. You hurt me really bad. I came to you willing to do anything to be with you. I cannot and will not hold against you what you did while we were not together, or even in these lands. However, what happened hurt. I love you Ty, I’m not sure if you understand how much I love you. You left me on the pack borders crushed; I was ready to do anything. Ty that hurt so badly you walking away from me, walking away leaves me on the borders with open arms looking for your love and approval. “ She sighed lowering her head, she could not lead him on only to crush him, what was wrong with her, she wanted him to hurt like she had after she left the Valley. She was such a horrid person she looked at his shadow wanting to be in his arms, wanting to feel him loving on her once again so bad.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread