Joining.
Character Name: Apollo

Character Birthdate (including year): June 10th 2007

Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Regular Wolf

Species: A wolf, mexican wolf.

Currently played characters: None, this is my first.

How you found 'Souls: http://alphawolf.gotop100.com/

3 Roleplaying Examples: Apollo dashed down the ravine chasing the deer, panting hard. He stopped at a river watching it. He took a couple steps back, then ran and jumped as high as he could. He landed roughly onto the other side. He got back up onto his feet. "Grr... This is to much work for a deer..." He growled to himself. He was starving, so he kept going.

He finally caught up to the deer, "Haha! You're mine!" He barked. Apollo quickly jumped onto the deer making it fall on to the ground. Panting, he bit the deer's neck, and killed it. He got off of it and started to eat it. Maybe all of that running was worth it! He thought to himself.

Apollo looked up at the sky, he watched the sun go down. "I better find a place to sleep." He said to himself. Apollo went to go find shelter after he finished his deer. He saw a big rock, he looked for a hole, and found one. He sniffed it just in case their wasn't any animal down there. He started digging trying to make a bigger den. When it was big enough, Apollo slipped inside of it, he laid down and put his head on his paws. He shut his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

Messages In This Thread