Running in circles
[html]
wc 470

Tala had yet to encounter this bird bearing pack member. Had he joined shortly before the storm or had her eyes simply been blind to his presence? The dappled femme could only hope that it was not the later of the two. It would be such a shame if she was not aware of the members around her souly because of her lack of luster. Her accident before the storm had left her leg wounded, the accident during the storm had left her head in a rush. One thing seemed to be piling up after the next to keep the female away from her pack it seemed.The personality of the fae was taking a beating. This last month had left her spirits damp and soggy. This was the time to redeem herself as a worthy, reliable member of this society they called Phoenix Valley.

Tala did not think he looked like a fool in his own actions or the bird's. He just showed extreme surprise and it was appropriate, not many wolves around here spoke low speech. It was an underground talent. It had taken her a month of hard work to simply get the basics down. Speaking it had been very hard. It was still hard now, the mind was flustered easily when using your voice for something so...alien.
He answered her question and her head dipped in thanks. "I think finding our livestock again will be a task for the entire pack, not just an individual or two." He would not be alone in the daunting task. Tala would be sure of it. Her smile was soft and genuine, he looked so upset over this. The Djose willow did not want him to fret. All would be well at some point.

His comment on her horse made her laugh lightly. What positive thoughts, it was good to see him trying to lighten things. His eyes proved just what he was trying to do. "I'd gladly help every member of this pack be happy and supplied well before I even caught a mouse for myself." She would, too. If it helped her pack and made them happy she would catch the moon for them.

He spoke of the bird like an annoyance and her head shook softly, though her smile was yet to fret. "She loves you, and I'm sure you love her as well. If not, I think I can safely assume you would not be together? A companion is a companion, no matter the beak." She laughed lightly in good heart. The black bird would surely be trouble from time to time. Though, if nothing serious happened there was no reason to get upset.

"Falgar, if you don't mind me asking, did the storm effect you badly? It'll calm my mind to know the answer."

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread