Wandering the Village
Shanta decided that she would look around the village a bit more. She had really only seen it scarcely when she had walked through earlier. She changed into her Optime form, feeling the familiar shift in bones and muscles. Soon, she rose to her feet, standing at approximately 6'3". She smoothed her fur and checked her tattoos. Shanta strolled around the village. Avoiding getting in the way of others. 'It'd be nice to have some friends.' she thought to herself. Though it would take her a while to actually make friends, she would do her best.

Shanta decided to head for the stables. She could smell them and would just follow the scent. Her pace did not quicken, it stayed at a very graceful, purposeful speed. She rarely ran in her Optime form, she felt awkward. As she neared the stables, she was relieved of some tension. She was now the Elan Soquili, a beginner animal caretaker. The stables would be like a second home to her, she guessed. "I wonder if I'll get my own horse one day." she said softly to herself. Shanta finally reached the stables and entered.

Messages In This Thread