Zombie Enigma Feral
October 2007
Luperci
Coyote/Wolf Hybrid
Female
No other characters
I'm returning Big Grin

[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... /renot.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Her paws drew her towards what her nose had already identified as a pack. The scents grew stronger with each passing minute, and her ruddy eyes grew keen to any movements beyond her own slinky frame. The black hybrid was interested, but wary; lonely, but not stupid. She’d done some rather inconspicuous spying scouting for the past several days and had gleaned that most of the packs in this particular region were wolf or dog oriented. She was not fully the former and none of the latter, and past experience made her defensive to mingle with either. She was not particularly aware of the bred standard of the pack she approached now, but she figured that it was about time she started asking somebody.

The pitched skulls, serving as a visible border to trespassers, were more than a little foreboding—but Zombie wasn’t particularly bothered by them. They made her chuckle a little even, and the anthropomorphic quality to the created border allowed her to draw the conclusion that Luperci resided here. Taking a few moments aside, the shadowy vixen shifted, getting to her two feet soon thereafter and using her now-useful thumbs to pick up a large wolf’s skull that had been misplaced by a natural force or otherwise. As she waited, she quietly began to busy herself with balancing it on the staff from which it had fallen.

table by akumu
[/html]

Messages In This Thread