(J!) Wanderer's daughter.
[html]
OOC: Alrighty! Can I safely assume that Tatiana is going to be accepted? Then I can post with other people until this thread is done? Big Grin
------

While the stranger continued to explain, he seemed exasperated. Little did the wolf know that the tribe - and most of the land - had been under the constant threat of the snow storm. She had come through just as it was ebbing, and now that it was over, she couldn't understand the aftermath that he would be dealing with. However, his tone of voice made her apprehensive; she withdrew from her efforts to examine him and sat back on her haunches, looking like a scorned dog, while he tried to make things clearer. The information was understandable, to a point. Tatiana would have to think things over for a while before the stranger's words made total sense to her. Changing forms, for instance - what could he mean by that? Creatures only had one form, one body. Yet at the same time, she was in complete understanding of his words. Some part of her accepted it, and was no longer as curious.

As to her questions, the male got rather defensive. His voice was stern, "Perhaps you could call me by my name." Tatiana shrank at the sound, but not as much as her initial submissive behavior. She was adapting to this strange wolf and his own behaviors - feeling rather foolish for being scared, as he was quite amiable. "I apologise." She commented, looking at the ground for a moment. When she looked up again, those orange eyes of hers were bright, and focused. "My name is Tatiana; if you would be so kind, would you tell me your name?" That was the best she could do, her tongue and brain didn't seem to be communicating as well as they should be. Perhaps the mental confusion over this situation had finally caught up with her. Oh, if only Joker was here! He would be entertained by this wolf - but then, he would probably be far more rude to him as well. "It is... Nice to meet you." Her voice was stronger now, braver. If this male had been a true monster, he would have ended her life already - or removed her from the land more forcibly. If he was so calm and pleasant, perhaps there were more of these bipedial wolves? Tatiana thought of how interesting their lives must be; perhaps she could be permitted to stay, and to study them. Of course, that would seem a bit.. Cold. Maybe I could learn of their ways, and be of some use. That begged the question - just what was this little girl good at? Hrmph.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread