(J!) Wanderer's daughter.
[html]

Nayati Utina. She would remember that name; it was a strange one just as he was strange. What language did such a name come out of? Tatiana did not think too long about this, and instead concentrated on the situation at hand. It had been proven to her today that being stuck in her own head was damaging to these types of situations. She needed to focus, pay attention, and pick up on his social cues; when had the girl become so terrible at communicating? It must have been when Jester left, and she had to travel alone. While Nayati looked a bit more relaxed after their exchange, his arms were still crossed over his chest - defensive? He asked the wolf a simple question, and she did not know how to respond.

Tatiana opened her mouth as if to speak, but caught herself - unsure of what she was going to say in the moment. Fearful, somewhat, that she would say something else that would offend the male. Though she did not wish to waste his time, her response took a moment longer than she would have liked. "I feel terrible for trespassing upon these lands," she began with a sheepish look at Nayati, which turned in to a casual glance at his horse, "Is there any way-" Oh, she really should stop her eyes from wandering! Especially at this moment. Those orange orbs jumped back to Nayati, focusing in on him for a change. "Is there any way I could stay here? I would love to learn about your kind. At least so I do not make similar mistakes in the future?" Tatiana took a deep breath to calm her nerves; if he said yes, that would mean getting over her fears and studying the creatures, however if he said no... Something within her was ready to deflate at the thought, so she pushed back her doubts and waited for the male to make his decision.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread