(J!) Wanderer's daughter.
[html]

Tatiana was very nervous about what would come next. What if he thought her request was strange, or maybe the pack that he is in only had the bipedal wolves? He looked confused, or intrigued, she couldn't really tell. And then when Nayati spoke, it gave her a swell of confidence. He would accept her if she could help the pack in some way; while this was a great opportunity, the girl could already feel herself deflating - what could she do? What role could she play that would benefit them? Clearly the strange wolf had more abilities than her, which would mean his pack could accomplish much more than herself. Still, she took a breath and tried to look as brave and bold as she could.

"I'm small, and I spent most of my time hunting small game. I could hunt for you and bring in rabbits if that helps. Or... I'm a fast learner!" She felt like she was really grasping at straws, and she found herself desperate to say the right thing. The land had a pull and it was making her want to stay, to understand - she didn't know why she had such a bizarre feeling, but it was there, and she couldn't ignore it. "I will help you and your pack in any way possible, I swear it. Anything that needs to be done - small task or large - I will do it with the best of my ability. Please Nayati," Her desperation was starting to show, but it didn't matter now. She had to be here, in this place. "Please let me stay."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread