(J!) Wanderer's daughter.
[html]

300+

Nayati had never had any desire to turn anyone away from acceptance, and the same was true of Tatiana even if he was more on edge than was usual from the Utina. She would not prove she could do anything particular or spectacular, just that she would not be a leech upon the tribe. The only members they could afford to support were the very young and the very old. Everyone in-between had to contribute in some way or another. His question appeared to have the orange-eyed femme worried for a moment, but then she puffed herself back up and he listened patiently to what she had to say of her skills. At first her tone was calm, but then Tatiana appeared to become almost panicked and quickly he uncrossed his arms and made a soothing gesture with his hands. "Calm yourself Tatiana, there is no need to become so worked up."

"Helping bring in what food you can will be a help, and whatever else you can do as well. Until you find your true calling you will remain an Itse, but yes, you can stay." A small sort of smile tugged at the man's lips, hoping that she would truly relax now and that things would not seem so awkward as they had. "I can show you back to the village, though I suppose it is difficult to call it such now..." The only building really left standing was the Town Hall, where many were staying for the time being until the huts could be rebuilt. "First we will have to stop by the stables though, so Iye can get his own rest." Or she could try and find her own way around, it was up to her, though Nayati could not help but feel a little bit responsible for the odd female.

<style type="text/css">
.nayati b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nayati .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nayati p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayati {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ede3d7; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... nayati.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0F475F; padding: 167px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread