my bird's bones make a hollow sound.
[html]

Dont forget Ren has a traveling partner so well have to add Kami in too Big Grin. Kami- sorry for the slight power play, just kinda need to add in a few things to begin it all Sad I hope you dont mind.

Ren and Kami had been traveling for a few days, keeping a steady pace towards the coyote pack and now it was a moment of truth. They had reached the Inferni borders last night and, instead of calling for a leader that night they had stayed a few miles away from pack borders in an abandoned den, staying away as to not bother or intrude the pack lands. Ren looked alittle anxiously towards the males direction, nodding to him, letting him know to be ready for anything. She then turned her attention back to the old markers that claimed the borderlines, observing them and remembering them from her child hood and how they had frightened her. She half-grinned and lifted her head, sending her musical voice over the trees and hills, hoping to call to the pack but more importantly Kaena.

She let the howl linger on for a bit before quieting her voice and sitting patiently down, she also offered a smile for Kami, "I'm glad you came with me" She was grateful for the fact that he joined her on her journey thoug she wasnt sure what else to say, she just turned and kept a watchful eye out as the wind blew gently and her dark ravyn hair gleamed blue now and again whenever the sun escaped a cloud and shone radiently on the white earth below. It was cold out but it wasnt bad, she remained in optime form since it was her best fighting form aside for perhaps her lupus. But even then she didnt have her quick fingers to draw the bow resting seemingly harmlessly behind her. She sat agitatedly for a while, exchanging looks between her and kami now and then. Awaiting for anyone to show.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread