my bird's bones make a hollow sound.
Oh this is what he had been missing. As the the large wolf traveled along side his female companion a feeling of euphoria had gripped him. Traveling in unfamiliar territory, danger possibly around every tree, and the adrenaline pumping through all to familiar veins. This was what the safety of the Valley could not offer the once rogue wolf. With his head low and his golden eyes sharply watching every sign of movement, there was little that would get by his finely tuned senses. Even Rendalls anxiousness had not evaded him, though he could understand why she might be nervous. He had heard that the Inferni pack was much more war like then the passive pack that he had joined, and the idea of switching to a more like minded group had crossed his mind more then once.

" I'll try to keep my mouth shut." he said with a sarcastic grin. Traveling with Rendall had been refreshing to say the least. Beyond the adventure that he been had missing the female had a calming effect on the abrasive wolf. He found that he was capable of displaying a bit more of his old self around her. Whatever the reason behind it didn't much concern Kami at the moment. Rendall had summoned the Inferni pack and there was no telling what would come to answer the call. With his eyes set to the horizon, constantly searching for whatever might come thier way he sat with his back to the blue furred female. The size of his Secui form would not be much to consider compared to the height of her Optime shape, but he had the strength and agility to take on most any opponent if the need should arise. The scarred wolf tried to cast such negative thoughts aside. this way Rendalls time to prove herself as the mediator of the packs and he would do his best to not screw it up for her.

Messages In This Thread