my bird's bones make a hollow sound.
[html]

Ren's heart lightened as she saw the old woman. Rendall wasnt the only one who had aged since their first greeting. And the changed showed on both. Though the older woman's appearance changed little other than the grey strip on her face that was once a bronze-red color. Still though, the leader held nothing but respect for m the woman. Ren had heard about the issues that had gone on in Inferni in her absence, she only hoped that Pheonix Vally's interaction with it all would help build up a bond between the once mortal enemies. Ren relaxed at the sight of the old coyote, she was happy to have gotten the womans attention instead of aomeone alittle less friendly. Ren changed into her Lupus form quickly before nodding happily at Kami, a silent thank you, and walking up to the other woman.

Ren tried hard not to be too amused, as a child she was much smaller than Kaena, now, the grown wolfess stood just a little higher than the fearless leader. She wind caught Rendall's fur, making it glisen just a bit more in the occasional sunlight. She offered Kaena a friendly smile and a few wags of her tail in turn to the coyotes greeting. "Hello again Kaena, its good to see you. I hope you are doing well. This is Kami, he is my traveling partner. I've come acctually to talk to you about something that has happened in Pheonix Vally." She sat down, noting that the woman was still cautious about Kami, seeing as though he towered over them both, but thats what made the woman stay leader, and a good one, for so long. Her awarness made sure everyone stayed in their place.

Rens gaze turned sorrowful as she thought of all that had happened in the big blizzard. "As I am sure that your aware, the most recent of snowstorms has done quite a number to the pack territory, and I would be a fool if I thought the disaster stopped at us. We, like many packs, have lost an incredible amount of lives as well as homes, but also in the loss were our livestock. Its all but dwindled down to very few cattle and two or so horses. And though its hard for me to ask, knowing that your pack has suffered because of this storm, but I am here to see if the pack of Inferni would accept trade for anything that may help us restore our numbers again." Rendall wished it was something more than just business that brought her here to the coyote pack. But she had no other choice. She wanted to help Pheonix vally, the only place she did call home.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread