If only life was easy
[html]Yay for short posts -_-...and I used to hold myself to such higher standards. Oh well

Sapphire eyes looked at the pair as they spoke, first Panda, then Venom. They both thanked her for allowing them to stay and she nodded. In her mind, it had not been up to her whether they stayed or not. Her words had been more out of politeness. Her long hair fell neatly down her back, her bangs conveniently staying out of her face for a change, as she sat up. The tingling in her toes and fingers meant that the numbness had faded and she didn't need to stay so curled up. Panda's question took a moment for the girl to process, for it concerned something she had not ever been asked about before. Smoke? For what purpose? It wasn't her business, so she wouldn't ask. "No...I don't mind," she replied quietly, sliding further into the booth so she could recline more comfortably. Her slender legs stretched out in front of her, and once again she turned to watch the pair. It would be nice if their smoking would warm up the room. The old diner was not as cold as it was outside, but it was far from truly warm. Any increase in temperature would be welcome.

When the male called Venom asked her if she lived here, Faryn almost smiled at the thought. "N-no, I don't live here. I was just looking to get out of the cold," she replied, a little laughter in her timid voice. This place was far from her style. She wasn't sure what her preferred style of home was, but it certainly wasn't this place. The old building just didn't feel...homey to the adolescent luperci. She'd yet to have a true home, but she had a feeling she'd know it when she found it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread