A Tux for a...
[html]
300+

Strel rolled his shoulders as he listened to the man, ignoring the way the leather sounded as his body moved beneath it. It was still not broken in, but the man liked it quite a bit and ignored the fact it was still not fully supple and flexible. So Shawchert had himself a lady, fancy that. "Congrats," he offered, a bemused grin appearing on his face. Seemed as though more and more Luperci were interested in the ways of the humans and what they had offered. This, though, was probably the most drastic thing he had ever heard of. And it fully amused him to no end. A wedding huh? He had heard of them, from someone telling him what they had read on it. It was some kind of official mating celebration. Seemed silly. An announcement was all that was needed but the extravagance of it was something the redhead could not easily ignore. Sounded fun.

Still listening intently, the tailor took the old paper into his hands and his lavender eyes soaked in the image of the human male in a suit, smiling. They were always smiling, probably to make people think they were always happy. It seemed easy enough. It would be interesting to adapt to Shawchert's size, but it was easy to manage. Nothing challenging, but it would keep him busy. "Hmm," he hummed, musing as he looked at the old picture, wishing it was bigger, better, more crystal clear so he could see where those seams were. Maybe he could find a shop in town that still had dusty suits like this. But even then, he would need to know this huge man's size.

"Easy enough. I'll find a large suit in Halifax and fix it to fit. If not, I'll let you know and we'll go from scratch but that would take longer," he warned, wondering what to do with the picture. Keep it or give it back? Smirking, the redhead cocked his head. "Oh, I demand a great trade. But flute lessons, that sounds delightful. I think I'll ask for those. And..," he paused, smiling slyly as always, ".. an invitation to that wedding of yours." It was not much, and it was odd, considering he barely knew Shawchert and the bride-to-be not at all. But hey, he wanted to see what they were going to pull off. "If you agree to that, better get to my studio so I can get your measurements down and then we can both be on our individual merry ways."

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread