A Tux for a...
[html]

WC: 308 OOC: You can do lil pp to get them to their destination. Oh and Gornul said you worried about me <3 I’m all good I get my internet back up tonight sometime! Big Grin

Strel’s answer was one that Shawchert liked to hear, it wasn’t something that seemed made up, though he was surprised it wouldn’t take Strel that long to finish a first piece so soon, but Shawchert didn’t know the finesse that it took to make clothes and make them right. He nodded as Strel spoke of him finishing entirely a month before his date. This made Shawchert a very happy man indeed. He did indeed find that the trade was short ended and really hoped they could compromise, he knew that sewing was a big hassle, his mother had taught him the basics, though Shaw never really wore clothes, she said it was best to know these kinds of things… well he’d hate to admit it but that was one of the things Shawchert promptly forgot when he left his old pack.

“Great, I’m sure we can come up with a compromise.”

Shawchert said. He grinned from ear to ear as the other man motioned him to come with him so they could get his suit before his big day. He couldn’t help it. He loved the idea that him and Sky were planning out. He was never one for human traditions, for he knew they did something to make their downfall, but this was probably not that reason why so he was safe to assume it wouldn’t hurt him or Sky to do it. He stepped past the boundaries and followed Strel. He was deep in thought wondering what his suit will look like, and how hard it would be to make. He kind of wish Strel was in his pack, they could use a tailor and he’d be able to watch the man as he worked, though Shaw had no interest in learning how to put pieces of cloth together, he liked seeing the process.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread