A Tux for a...
[html]
300+

The storm had been rather strong for them here, but it had not harmed a soul which was always a good thing. The kingdom was still running strong as before, though they were still, as ever, a mismatched group of misfits. "That's good. We had a couple of idiots from our kingdom go out and try to find supplies in the middle of the storm. They came back fine though," he said absently, knowing fully well one of those idiots had been his idiot, Noss, and he was no member of Cours. For now, at least. Strel knew he would eventually try to convince that man to join him here, rather than going with his sister to AniWaya. But that seemed selfish of him, even as he thought of it.

"Well, good. I look forward to it. And if you need help with something and I can do something about it, then please call on me. After all, I'm like the pack member away from the pack," he added jokingly. Strel was more suited for their pack, even if his personality fit Cours just as much. But he was unsure how Shawchert would take that little bit of humor.

As Shawchert wrote down his name in the book, the redheaded tailor took a note to memorize it and know it for this man's name. Maybe one day he'd learn to read properly. But that day seemed far in coming. Taking the charcoal pencil, he pushed the man against the wall so he'd stand straight and then took the measurement of his height. What a tall one. "I don't know. I've been doing it for so long. I've been doing it since before I came here. When I was just a kid in my home pack, I had done it in secret." Strel took his second measuring tape and measured the man's shoulders and looked at the nailed one on the wall for how long the other man's arms were. All that went down on the paper. "I learned on my own, by finding those old human patterns in old houses and then figuring out on my own what would match their styles. Most of it was accompanied with lots of pricked fingers that made my family suspicious when I would walk home with sore front paws." Naturally he had not really mentioned that his home pack had been traditionalists.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread