A Tux for a...
[html]
300+

"Damn straight they'll learn. I'll freakin' beat him if he does something that stupid again." Strel was still bitter that Noss had left so willingly from the hotel during the blizzard. But then again, he did not seem like the kind of guy to sit around when there was something good to be done elsewhere. And since that other man, Rurik's boy, had suggested a scavenging party, Noss volunteered. Strel had not panicked, but he had been concerned, most definitely. But he had returned safely, both he and Anatoliy, and he was happy they were both okay, but mostly because Noss was alright. He was sure that the Russo man's woman had chided him. But he bet that she had applauded him for his actions. They seemed like that kind of pair.

Nodding, Strel go the girth of the man's legs at their thickest and thinnest, his arms, and his chest. Broad shouldered man.. It made the redhead think about Noss, shaking his head lightly, he wrote what he got down. "Yep. They did not like the whole human thing. I had to learn to play music in secret too. I'm sure my mother knew but she never said anything. Then again, she had been born like me and my siblings. She knew what we could be. Anyway..," he said, nodding his head at Shawchert. "They were traditionalists. Didn't like the whole two legger thing much. So I learned to sew based off of old books and magazines and with dirty rags. But I made my own clothes by the time I left so.. I think all is well that ends well."

Strel waved at Shawchert to step away from the tape. "Done. Now, you want black, right? Like that picture? Just flat? And that man was wearing a white shirt and.. I think it's a tie? I'm not sure how to make a tie. But did you want that shirt underneath as well?"

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread