A Tux for a...
[html]

WC:415 OOC: :O

Shawchert listened and looked as he was being measured. He could understand about doing things in secret. He had to himself. His father hated him learning things that would take the attention of his siblings from their mother. Shaw had been the runt, but grew to be twice as tall as them because his mother believed he would be destined to be a great man, and because of her, he survived his ordeal with his father, who eventually kicked him from his pack, and banished him, without letting him say goodbye to his mother, all thanks to a stupid girl. That had been three years ago though, after that he’d wandered around until he finally found himself here in Souls where he became the leader of his pack. He was destined for something and that something was special to Shaw.

“Yes I can understand all that. My father was a traditionalist, though they allowed for shiftings, he also did thinks the way wolves had done for years, and as surprising as it may seem I had been the runt of my own litter, he didn’t like that I was first born and so small, he’d refused me first of anything, saying i would die soon. It had been my mother, who taught me so many things, so many survival skills and things that would keep my sane when I had wandered by myself. She taught me how to carve, and even basic sword handling, but... you aren’t interested in my story it’s not much anyway.

He felt abashed, he never really talked that much ,but he seemed at ease with Strel, though they were from different packs and he’d only met the man once before, but he was in a away easy to talk to, even with his personality. Shaw knew that the man didn’t always care for other peoples stories. Though shaw loved to hear them from other people and rarely told him, but Strel mentioning a connection the two had brought him to it. When Strel mentioned the shirt and tie shaw thought for a bit.

Well I think the ties won’t be so hard to find in the city, but I would honestly need a shirt. And yes black suit like that picture, and white shirt if at all possible.

He felt so appreciative of the red man for doing this and certainly would make him something fine when he got that chance.

<style>
.shaw-a03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a03 b {color:#81dd4f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread