A Tux for a...
[html]
300+
should probs close soon I am thinking :O

Strel chuckled at the leader before him, amused that once upon a time this tower of flesh was the runt of a litter, of a family, of a pack. Who would ever have seen that this man would have his own pack with people looking up to him for support and leadership. But really, if only his old man could have seen it; it would have been sweet. Or maybe it was better not to see the things that were the cause of old pain; those kinds of feelings had a way of sticking around long after the occasions had happened. Strel would not have been happy to see the leaders of his own pack, but he did miss people from home, as he was sure Shawchert did as well. But as long as the now was good, that was enough.

Sighing, the redhead stopped leaning heavily on his table, hearing it creak under his weight. "Well, I have your measurements, so if you want to leave, feel free to do so; I can start on it now, or perhaps tomorrow, depending on supplies. But don't worry about anything for a while." Strel smiled easily at the other man, well aware that the business transaction had happened and the payment was hanging in the air; but he was far more liberal about payment times and repayment. Really, eventually was good enough. "If you ever want to come see it, feel free. If anyone stops you, let them know you're here with my permission."

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread